CARLTON E. FRANCIS PRIMARY SCHOOL
CODE OF CONDUCT
A Carlton E. Francis Primary student is honest, obedient, well behaved, kind, hard-working
- Follow directions the first time they are given.
- Do not shout or become rowdy while you are on the campus.
- Do not litter or abuse school’s property.
- No gum chewing, jewelry, hair beads, or hair extensions allowed.
- Eating MUST take place in the classrooms only.
- Form orderly, quiet lines at the vendors.
- No toys, cell phones or hand-held games allowed.
- No earrings or trendy hair styles permitted for boys (pony/pig tails or hair designs).
- No fighting, cursing, kicking, socking, missile throwing, karate, climbing trees / rails,
- No playing in the car park.
- No running or playing in corridors or on stairways.
- Move quietly when on the compound. Walk ONLY in designated areas.
Parents escorting their children to the classrooms are encouraged to use
- Do not take pencils, markers or crayons in the bathroom or yard.
If students continuously disrupt classes, cause injury, verbally abuse others or destroy property,
© 2008 Small Time Designs, Ltd.